Here is how to get started with Perch for the Web.
1. Visit Perch and search for a business by name and location. You can use a city, zip or complete address as the location. Click Search.
2. When you find the business, click on it to select it.
3. You’ll see recent posts from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as reviews from Yelp and Google - all in one place. Click on any post for details.
4. To see all activity for the business for 14 days, either click Sign Up in the top right corner of the screen or See All Activity at the bottom of the screen. All you need an email address and password - or sign up with Facebook. It's free.
5. Click Watch this Business. If it's your business also click Set as My Business.
6. To watch other businesses - such as your competitors or businesses near you - click on Find a Business and search by name and location. Click Watch this Business to add the business to your Watchlist.
7. To access activity for any business, click Welcome Back in top right-hand corner. You'll see the options My Business and Watchlist.
That's it. Come back as often you like to stay updated.
Perch sends you free weekly email updates for businesses you are watching. Perch also sends you email alerts when your business has a new review as well as a Performance Report with trends in your social activity, including check-ins on Facebook.
If you need help finding a business or think something is missing or incorrect, email us at email@example.com.